The Logan Family
How did you get that one of Lilly sitting on Isabella? I only saw Isabella doing the sitting upon!That top picture looks like a two bodied baby with one set of legs. Lilly is flexible...like when she does back bends while in her bumbo!
Lilly is truly a ferret. She bends just like one. I have a picture of her laying on her belly -- and her foot is under her ear!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How did you get that one of Lilly sitting on Isabella? I only saw Isabella doing the sitting upon!
That top picture looks like a two bodied baby with one set of legs. Lilly is flexible...like when she does back bends while in her bumbo!
Lilly is truly a ferret. She bends just like one. I have a picture of her laying on her belly -- and her foot is under her ear!
Post a Comment