here are some pics of lilly from the last few weeks.
this is me and lilly, her with julias pacie all the way into her mouth. cuddling with the kitty before bed julia in her cutiest dress ever, with a cutie hair bow sleeping after a walk she actualy touched the camera with those greesy hands chunky baby in the tub
In the top picture Lilly looks exactly, I mean exactly like Nathan.. and then I see Michelle in the bottom picture. And Julia looks adoreable as always.
Danielle is right. Lilly looks exactly like Nathan but every once in a while a little Michelle peeks out!! Luckily for Lilly the look works well on her.
I need bows too! Where do you find baby bows for tiny bits of hair? Her year pictures are coming up, yikes, and I think I actually want a bow. And love the baby bath picture, they're the best. Is that Vic Sec's body wash back there, you bringing sexy back?
Jen, there's not enough water in that tub, how is it that Lilly has any fun at all? We got the bows at Once Upon a Child, a chain - look them up. And then for Christmas, Michelle made a bunch of clips for Julia from flowers! Totally cute. In my hair!
5 comments:
In the top picture Lilly looks exactly, I mean exactly like Nathan.. and then I see Michelle in the bottom picture.
And Julia looks adoreable as always.
oohh.. and don't leave the girls alone/sleep with clips in their hair, they can easily choke on them.
Danielle is right. Lilly looks exactly like Nathan but every once in a while a little Michelle peeks out!! Luckily for Lilly the look works well on her.
I need bows too! Where do you find baby bows for tiny bits of hair? Her year pictures are coming up, yikes, and I think I actually want a bow.
And love the baby bath picture, they're the best. Is that Vic Sec's body wash back there, you bringing sexy back?
Jen, there's not enough water in that tub, how is it that Lilly has any fun at all?
We got the bows at Once Upon a Child, a chain - look them up.
And then for Christmas, Michelle made a bunch of clips for Julia from flowers! Totally cute. In my hair!
Post a Comment