My kids are just so cute together, they really love one another. Lilly likes to 'dance' with him, basically swinging his arounds around like a maniac.
Here are some up-to-date Lex shots. He is such a ham!
This is Lilly 'checking his ears for butterflies' (a little trick our doctor used - like a charm) FYI, she said thre were some in there.
10 comments:
Wow! I haven't seen your little guy for awhile now but he is getting BIG. he looks a lot like his Daddy :) Oh So CUTE!!
Ohh that Lilly. She is so funny! we just check for potatoes in Isabella's ears.
I notice that you gave Lex the same hair cut you gave Lilly when she was a baby.
Alex is growing too fast. He is so cute. I'm glad he loves his sister!
I haven't checked for butterflies in my ears in a while...
Love you!
Lilly looks so grown up next to Alex!
oh my god I want to kiss him he's so cute! What a little ham!!!
That's so cute how nice they play right now... I can't wait until he's old enough to start touching her stuff!! HEHEHEHEHE
He looks like Popeye in the 4th one down....how does that song go???
Which song are you thinking of?
"It's not easy being large"
"And hes large... but hes mine."
"He needs me, he needs me. He needs me, he needs me. He needs me, he needs me!!! Ta de da da da ..."
No, it's the "...I eats me spinach" one!
And I think there is a similar picture of Lilly floating around somewhere - with that half twist grin. :)
They were cute at the Splash park the other day. Too bad there was not a camera to be found!
I was referring to the "I eats me spinach" one, but now I can't stop thinking about the "he needs me" one! Thanks.
Post a Comment