Here are Alexander's first steps. He started 'walking' on Sunday, April 4th- of course, we could not get a video of those first steps, he just wouldnt act for the camera! So, here is a small compilation of what he has been doing He is really good at walking now- even if it is a little like he is walking with spurs on.
In this video, I think he starts taking steps if only to spite Lilly and finally take those peanutbutter filled pretzels from her!
Alexander at the park, probably less than 100 steps under his belt at his point. We are happy he is finally trying to walk, and eating the wood chips less.
Sorry it is dark, but Lilly getting jealous fo Alexander walking is too cute. As Mommy and Daddy got excited for Alex. Lilly would show us how she too could walk!
This is just a cute video of them dancing. Sometimes my days arn't so bad.
3 comments:
Ohh.. where do I begin. First, I love Lilly a little bit more for tormenting Alex with the pretzels. Now you must let it go when he realizes that he is stronger than her at age 4 and punches her in the arm really really hard.
2; Alex is a HORRIBLE dancer. Must be a guy thing. Adoreable yes, but awful.
I love that Donovan song. (saw him in person in the good ole days)
So so cute. I love the Lilly showing you she can walk one. Adorable.
I still scroll down every few days and watch that third video again. I laugh every time!!
Post a Comment