6.21.2010

This is all I got

My computer is broken, so I don't have it with me in Indiana.... these were on Danielle's laptop, and for whatever reason didn't have them on mine- so they are old yes, but new!!!


This is us at the Zoo for Christmas Lights. Lilly keeps asking for me to take her back to the zoo when it gets dark, so she can see all the lights. She LOVED it!

Alexander didn't know exactly what we were doing at the zoo so late- especially when it was so cold.

They even had story book reading- the Columbia zoo is the best!
If I had known Santa was there, I probably wouldn't have had Alexander in his 'Little Devil' sweatshirt. It was cold!!!
This was the BEST Santa! He was SO patient with Lilly.
And, NO TEARS!!! Lilly told Santa what she wanted and everything- a doll, which is what she got- though I have yet to see her play with it.

1 comment:

Nana Babs said...

So adorable with Santa!! I didn't even know she sat on his lap all by herself!!
Alex will always be my little devil.
So cute. I miss you.