Aunt Dell made Scarlett the most beautiful blanket!!! She has been wrapped in it for the last week and she LOVES it!!

Such a good color combination for my littliest one

I dont know why this is sideways, its such a good picture

Yum yum Aunt Dell. Its cute and tasty too!


LOVE YOU AUNT DELL!!!

This is basically what I see all day everyday

Lilly and her baby. I feel sorry for the guys who fall for these two.

So cute!

Check out those new teeth

Ahhhh llalallalala
8 comments:
seriously? i love the singing!
I love the hair bows!
What a beauty!! And always so happy.
Aunt Dell, Julia here: I also love my blanket, and I must say, the purple and white one you made me is the best! lol
Michelle; I love the pictures. Your kids are adoreable. but please review the rule of thirds!
Aunt Turd- I am taking pictures of moving children. Lets just be happy I updated with pics of them smilling.
well you could easily crop them!!!!
I don't have any cropping programs!!! You act like I am married to someone who knows about computers!
WHERE ARE MY BABY'S BLANKETS???
Post a Comment