The Logan Family
Here is a classic video of Alexander and his Grumpy Bear. Sometimes he can be real cute.
That IS cute. Give them both a hug from me.
That grumpy wants you to put it out of it's misery!!!
He really CAN be cute. I suggest to anyone (Danielle) who thinks he's a monster: take Alexander to the mall one day, without his siblings or older cousins. He'll surprise you!
OH I JUST WANT TO EAT HIM UP! He's soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That IS cute. Give them both a hug from me.
That grumpy wants you to put it out of it's misery!!!
He really CAN be cute. I suggest to anyone (Danielle) who thinks he's a monster: take Alexander to the mall one day, without his siblings or older cousins. He'll surprise you!
OH I JUST WANT TO EAT HIM UP! He's soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment