Some of these pictures are at random, cause thats how it goes at Nana's. This year Cousin Christopher was there with his son Chuck and they did an awesome fireworks show! Chuch may not eat a whole lot but he sure is sweet!
My kids of the other hand have NO difficulty eating. I think they get that from their fathers side, lol.
Aunt Dell and precious Isabella, she is getting SO BIG!!
And Ashley with her sly smile. I dont think I have seen her smile but maybe 5 times... but when she does it can light up the whole room!
That mouse box is too fun.
Alex is under the blanket, frightened from the fireworks
Sparklers!!!
That sure is a lot of kids at Nanas
3 comments:
Wish Peter had behaved as well as all those kids did!!
I miss the real Peter when Christopher comes to visit!! Loved the new China dvd.
So Alex will climb the Christmas tree but he's afraid of fireworks?
I bet Alex was just trying to snuggle with Isabella
Post a Comment