2.15.2012

Setting up the tree

Yep, we have a red tinsel Christmas tree and I LOVE it! Lilly does ask for a green one but I won't hold it against her. Here is Alex trying to climb UP it!


We got an advent calender this year. Santa needs to do better with what he leaves in there. He made the mistake of putting in candy one morning and well... thats what they came to expect.
 One morning there was just a note, without any treats. They kept wanting to check it again and again like maybe Santa had stopped by to finally give them their candy. Jesus is the reason for the season over here for sure!!
I am not sure why Nathan is so excited, maybe its the kids bedtime ;)
Alex is so cute.


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Darn you! Why is your house so clean???
That's funny about the calendar!
I miss those beautiful babies!

Logan Family said...

No Jen, I just didn't post the pictures of the other side of that room. I promise its not clean.

Nana Babs said...

I thought only pets tried to actually climb Christmas trees.

Larimer said...

Through out the year I'm going to ask about the candy in the calendar that the elve's left for her