My little man turned 3. Oh how the time has gone so fast!
We had a little party for him at the local park. Their 'craft' was painting a corn-hole board to take home. Nathan did a great job making all the boards and helping all the kids paint them. I made bean bags for the 'goody' bags. I think their turned out cute, if I do say so myself :)
Scarlett immediatly after the party
and Daddy puting the rest of that ice to use
3 comments:
Baby Tartlet looks just like Isabella in that sleeping picture. Good job with the cornholes mom.
The party was a success, even if we did not get the cool tables by the bathroom.. ;)
Julia and Ashley like to climb on their boards... And the kids had a blast painting them!
I hate you for having corn hole projects at your birthday party!
Post a Comment