8.01.2012

Little Logan yearly trip to the zoo

Jen and I went to the Indy zoo together, with our 5 kids plus 2 extras. Whew, it was a lot of fun!
 We touched sharks (or splashed the water)

Made the mistake of letting the kids squish a penny. Leave it to the children to turn a treat into something horrible. $.50 to squish a penny?! Sheesh! :)
 Oh, and if you are wondering, this is exactly why we don't live in Indiana anymore. This picture was taken in June, and yet it was only 55 degrees out. What?


 Miss you Little family! Can't wait till next year!

2 comments:

Larimer said...

I LOVE the pouty face Isabella gives. Why was she mad? Didn't her pouty face make you feel bad for her?? We have some beautiful kids.. and then there's Alex. I prefer his face (while petting the shark) ot Isabellas.

Nana Babs said...

Who would of thought you girls would make all those beautiful children!! So glad you get out and do stuff together. great photos!!