9.16.2012

Lillys first day of school

Our little Lilly (finally) started school. Here she is peacefully sleeping before Mommy and Daddy wake her up.
 This is the most fun I have had at 6 a.m. in a long time
 She was not ready to be woken up
I told daddy to give her a BITE of a donut but when I came back he had giver her the WHOLE thing. So much for being calm and good on her first day. 
 Alex walked her into school her first day, he is so sweet.
 Lilly meeting her teachers assistant
And telling her about what she did over the summer (sprayed Alex with a hose)
 a family picture before leaving
Our little baby is getting so big!

3 comments:

Nana Babs said...

Finally, an update. So cute. They do grow up so quick.

Larimer said...

Spraying Alex with the hose was the best part about the summer.

Larimer said...

Why does Alex have his lunchbox? Did he think he was staying?