Went to the annual Boo at the Zoo party. Nathan and I dressed as Sookie and Eric from True Blood. I told Lilly I was going as a Fairy, she did not get it. Alex kept pointing out that I was bleeding.
It was really warm so Scarlett didnt put her giraffe costume on yet, sorry
But she did put it on
Alex was really warn out
Lilly... Oh Lilly.... I bought a BEAUTIFUL mermaid costume (the SAME one Suri Cruise has)... but no. She made her own Zebra costume out of an old tutu and a zebra mask. If she ever asks when she is older, I TRIED, I really did try.
3 comments:
Ohh No. I am so sad for Lilly. Will you lay the costume over her while she's sleeping so I can see it? What a travesty.. because her home made costume is totally lame. And Alex's customer has a built in pillow, so he can fall asleep when ever where ever? nice
Michelle.. seriously how did you let her leave the house in that when she had a mermaid costume at home? I'm surprised they even gave her candy in that awful outfit. Fail Lilly! Epic fail!
Don't tell her I said that.
What fun!
Post a Comment