The Logan Family
okay how have you had time to read the book, work and have a baby? you suck.
Did he apparate? Or did use his broom?
There's no teeth at all. What, did you all have spinach before this photo? I want that picture as my bookmark when I get to read your Harry Potter book. Don't tell me ANYTHING and let me read it soon so I don't hear about it first.
What does British teeth mean? My gram's british and her teeth are fine.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
okay how have you had time to read the book, work and have a baby? you suck.
Did he apparate? Or did use his broom?
There's no teeth at all. What, did you all have spinach before this photo? I want that picture as my bookmark when I get to read your Harry Potter book. Don't tell me ANYTHING and let me read it soon so I don't hear about it first.
What does British teeth mean? My gram's british and her teeth are fine.
Post a Comment