Amelia giggled for the first time this past week. Definitely different than her happy squeals. Lilly looks so cute sleeping. I can't get Amelia to sleep on her belly or laying on my shoulder. I wish she would though, babies sleeping on shoulders are like pure love.
That bottom picture is totally Lilly. Why does she love to have her head on crooked? How come we have not seen any pictures of her with Harry Potter? I heard they met.
10 comments:
Oh so cute. Is the giggling like when she said "hello"? I need to hear that in person. I know for a fact that Julia can giggle!
What a cutie!!!
so far, its only the giggle while sleeping, crying when shes awake.
Julia didn't giggle out loud until she was three months old... little brat.
Oh, and Lilly and Julia are both sleeping right now! Lilly of course did not finish her bottle before she fell asleep... I tried, Michelle!
Amelia giggled for the first time this past week. Definitely different than her happy squeals. Lilly looks so cute sleeping. I can't get Amelia to sleep on her belly or laying on my shoulder. I wish she would though, babies sleeping on shoulders are like pure love.
That bottom picture is totally Lilly. Why does she love to have her head on crooked? How come we have not seen any pictures of her with Harry Potter? I heard they met.
top pic borders on being a creepy pelt laden Richard photo but fortunately its NOT! I could not return to this page ever again...lol cute pics ;)
Um update already, she's growing and I am missing out.
I want a copy of the third picture.
Post a Comment