lillypad and julia had their pictures taken on tuesday. we had lots of fun, but juia wouldnt stop moving, so most of her pics are blurry. here is what we got:
this is julia crawling away from me, pausing just long enough to give me a cheeky look
shes smiling at her sippy cup
and here is my beautiful little princess.
5 comments:
Those dresses will go to my next little girl.
they are actually 2T dresses. as soon as nathan stops being so lazy, he will mail them to you. so, there is no need to wait for your next little girl, they are for your current.
Aunt Michelle, you take such great photos! Now I don't feel guilty for neglecting to spend hundreds on pics.
All this grandma can say is they sure are cute...but, at least Danielle made sure I got some printed pictures to show around. (so lay off her lack of posts...)
You have to click the top one so you can see Lilly's bubbles she is blowing.
I think Julia was thinking about her Nana, not her sippy cup!!
So beautiful!
Post a Comment