9.08.2007

isabellanator



i know, its been a while since i posted last, but i have been out of town or sick. ive got quite a bit to post, so here is the first of many.
this is a video of lilly visiting ian and isabella. bella looks sweet, but she is really tying to rock lilly to death, and lilly loved it!

4 comments:

Larimer said...

Since the rocking didn't work, she tried to get her sick. I'll let her know she needs another plan.

Anonymous said...

Major rock-a-bye-baby going on there! That is better than Mr Toad's wild ride at Disneyworld.

Jennifer said...

get off your sick butt and post new stuff. i'm having lillypad withdrawals

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I am not positive, but I think you are supposed to be fairly honest when posting YOUR comments on this thing. Whats up with the "first of many" comment here????