grandma ruthie got lilly the cutiest outfits ever. here are some of the pics.
here she is playing the 'blah blah blah' game
lilly is coming to get you!
cheeky-bo-beekys
SO cute. the hat is on funny, but SO sweet.
lilly has had enough of the pictures
but pooh bear makes it all better
ADORABLE!
'whoe'
crawling around getting her new pants all dirty
julia must have showed her how pose
and she loves to suck on the wash cloth while in the tub. just one more thing she get from her father.
look at those little toes!
this is the box grandma sent. lilly had loads of fun with all easter tinsel
beef jerky, she LOVES it. please grandpa send more.
love the hat!
can she get any cuter?
cutie!!
and my favorite, shes waving at you!!!!
3.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just don't know if I've ever seen cuter pictures. She is adoreable! Even though she is the spitting image of her father.
Tell her I love her.
She sure loves the camera!! The outfits are perfect for her. Give her a squeeze from her Nana Babs
She is adorable. :) I just wish it was that warm here, but no, we're supposed to get more snow :(
love the baby fashion show, she's meant for the runway! What a cutie. But the beef jerky, man oh man. My sister gives her kids beef jerky.
this isnt slim jim she was eating. it was fresh from the local meat locker imported from Knightstown diliciousness.
Post a Comment