first of all, julia wasnt held prisoner in the pack-n-play 'cage' all day. it was for a minute, while i got their supper ready. AND SECOND OF ALL, SHE LIKED IT! if it was the other way around, julia would have crawled away from lilly as fast as she could towards the hallway looking for me. then lilly would have screamed because she couldnt see her FPWWW. and i wouldnt have been able to get their supper ready, and it would have been pandamonium. when julia went in there, they payed patty cake together laughing and giggling. i ASSURE you julia is treated better than my own when in my care. and here is proof:
here, julia is sleeping on my lap, while lilly had to 'cry it out' in the crib all alone.
and what we have here,
is my own daughter in the 'cage' all by herself,
without even julia to play with.
7 comments:
Poor Lilly
I think Julia totally gets the better deal...
thank you julias mom!
Who's giving you crap about "the cage"? I thought is was nice of you to think of keeping Julia safe while Lilly was out in the open exposed to all the danger!
That pic of Lilly!! She looks so sad! Laurie, you tell Julia to play with her!!
Now I'm torn, do I call CPS for Julia or Lilly? Hmmm...both?
wait wait.. Lilly isn't wearing the same shirt. That means that this last pic is a fake! You took it well after the infamous pic of poor Julia!!!
yes, i took it the next day! ONLY TO PROVE THAT I HAVE MY OWN KID IN IT! and julia plays in hers at home too!
Post a Comment