here we are at the indy zoo!
i dont know why i am so hunched over, and why nathan has his eyes closed, but ah well.
i dont know why i am so hunched over, and why nathan has his eyes closed, but ah well.
yes, this is my little cutie pie. i dont really know what to say about this pic, other than i love my monkey, no matter how much a goober she is.
this is lilly looking at a tigers skull
if 15-year old danielle only knew how handsome her husband would be, i dont think anyone would believe it.
bella was so sweet to push the stroller
striking a pose to the koala bears
ian had fun wasting my money turning it into souveniers
awe, this one will make it onto my desk
4 comments:
How cute, extra monkeys at the zoo.
That polar is the Indy Zoo. Isn LOVED his pennies... Isabella loves them too, ... and she lost most of them. Sorry.
You guys look like you had so much fun!
Okay, just a few things:
Everytime I see Isabella with her hand thruogh the fence I have a mini heart attack thinking about some animal grabbing her.
danielle, unless you are preggo with swollen ankles, get some cute shoes. the flip flops are for the dorm room. I don't even care if they're gold. Seriously Michelle, don't you have any influence?
Totally love you leaning right in the goat's face and Lilly doesn't even look. Isn't that typical!
No, I wouldn't even believe 17 or 18 year old Danielle if she said that.
Michelle, LOVE THE NEW DO! It is totally cute on you! I love seeing pictures of you and lilly together!
Post a Comment