6.08.2008

playing with cousin michael

here are the pictures of lilly playing with cousin michael, aunt katie, and uncle trevor. lilly had fun playing with cousin mchael. he was SO sweet with her. even shared his toys
this one is for aunt danielle. she loved that thing, but she didnt put it over head.
and they went swingng together. of course, lilly loved it!




after swinging, lilly can hardly stand, its more of a drunkin wobble.

afer recovering her stance, she tried to go up the slide. she didnt gt vey far.
cutie michael helped carry the food in.
all of us together before heading back out on the road.
at least lilly had her new book to amuse her on the ride to great grandma and grandpas

4 comments:

The Hughes said...

I like the one where she is out!!! How come she is always out?? Are you drugging her Michelle?? J/K.

By the way, I cried to after I left!! I am still sad, but we will just have to fit time in to hang out more!! can't wait.

Larimer said...

Isabella says she can't wait to read that book to Lilly... Like she read that last one.. Those poor barn doors. What a cutie helping carry in the food!

Anonymous said...

So glad Lilly got to meet her cousin. That is a great picture of all of you.

Jennifer said...

I love seeing her feet up in the air when she swings! She's so cute like that!