7.19.2008

july 4th fun!

lilly had no idea what was waiting for her on the way to nanas. everyone was there to see her, she was SO happy to see/play with everyone. heres bella and lilly waiting for julia to show up, and lilly waiting for bella to share some of her cheese, which she didnt.

princess lilly. she is so cool

yeah! julia showed up, now they can go in the pool



this one is probably my favorite of the whole week, julia is such a monkey!










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is the next holiday we can all get together?? Maybe Danielle and clan can come down for Labor Day...
those little girls had so much fun with each other. (Both in the pool and out!)

Julia's mom said...

Silly babies, they really are so cute. We should have more. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey we need some more balloons for that balloon ball thing. Where does one get them?????

Julia's mom said...

Such cute pictures! I especially like the one of Lilly trying to reach Bella's cheese with her mouth. Go Go Gadget torso!

Jennifer said...

yay, we ahve the same hat as Lilly, but she won't keep the darn thing on!!! what cuties.
ps, just saw Bella this Saturday and she is HUGE!!!

Julia's mom said...

I think I saw some similar-sized balloons at Publix... I am glad that silly ball was such a hit!