7.25.2008

U2 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats right, our little lilly was watching a U2 concert and dancing up a storm!! of course, every time i tried to take her video, she stopped. this is the best one i got. she knows, bono is the best.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks more confused than amused.

Anonymous said...

I didn't see that second video when I left that last comment.
She is such a goober.
I wonder if you will let her take your car to Atlanta in 15 years to see a concert...if it is a U2 concert, you will probably embarrass Lilly and insist on going with her!!

Logan Family said...

yeah, i read your first comment, and decided to post another video for clarity.

any why would me going with her be embarrassing? at least shed get onstage! only i have that power.

Anonymous said...

Lilly's mommy is so awesome!

Larimer said...

uummm... so I guess Aunt Danielle is going as well. I believe only the power of identicle twins can get you on stage.

Jennifer said...

I'M WITH THEM I'M WITH THEM!!!

Seriously, i think LIlly was a little preturbed because somebody (Nate dogg) got in her way while video-taping! She had to try to see around him.