we all went to indiana over the weekend for a wedding, and of course, we stopped by grandma and grandpa's. basically, lilly was a cheeky-butt the whole time. here she is playing with her two favorite things, her 'baby' and the stairs.
lilly was so sweet to point at the apples she wanted papa to fetch for her bucket.
and of course, she was fast asleep long before we got to the end of the driveway
4 comments:
The candle picture is the best. Where are the pics of her and Isabella?
It looks like you had so much fun!! And I'll bet the Bohnert Farm sure beats Harmon's Tree Farm any day. :)
I esp like the pic of Lilly on the pumpkins with her Grandpa.
Man, those apples look pretty good for not having any spray on them. Lilly looks like she's having so much fun. Who got married anyway? I already gave Danielle a hard time for not calling, but since you guys were busy, I'll get over it!
What a cute pumpkin! I'm not sure if I like the coat picture or the candle picture better...seems like grandma's house is always fun!
Post a Comment