Is it bad that I've watched that movie more than once? Hmm.
and whatever she's eating looks totally groder! I'm sure it's very healthy though. I haven't given Amelia pureed food in a while, meaning she hasn't eaten spinach since then.
on a side note, i make her a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch today, and she freaked! she screamed and ran from it. of course, once i was able to finally get some in her mouth, she realized that grilled cheeses are delicious!
7 comments:
what is she eating?? does not look good. Isabella immediately said, "Messy!" when she saw these.
The bow in the hair is the perfect touch, I think!
Is it bad that I've watched that movie more than once? Hmm.
and whatever she's eating looks totally groder! I'm sure it's very healthy though. I haven't given Amelia pureed food in a while, meaning she hasn't eaten spinach since then.
it was delicious pea soup grandma made.
on a side note, i make her a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch today, and she freaked! she screamed and ran from it. of course, once i was able to finally get some in her mouth, she realized that grilled cheeses are delicious!
... or else Pizza's gonna send out for you! The quote isn't right at the top, somehow it's not as funny as when we were at Mom's.
And Danielle and Jen, you are just jealous you did not get any homemade pea soup! (vegetarian, of course!)
A million? That's unfair.
and the obscure trivia award goes to... NICKS DAD!
lol, good one
Post a Comment