Sorry we haven't posted, but we have been on vacation in Florida with Nathan parents. Fun was had by all, especially Lilly. She got lots of pool time in, and isnt as afraid of the water as she used to be, thanks to Grandma.


And to top the week off, Grandpa got Lilly a PINK fishing poll, with matching hat. She is totally adorable with it, and I don't know how on earth he found one for her, but we sure are thankful. Thank you Grandpa!
And to top the week off, Grandpa got Lilly a PINK fishing poll, with matching hat. She is totally adorable with it, and I don't know how on earth he found one for her, but we sure are thankful. Thank you Grandpa!
Grandpa was sweet to put it all together for her. It even came with a plastic butterfly 'hook' for her to practice with.
3 comments:
Another fisherman in the family! It sure looks like everyone had fun. I love the look on Lilly's face when kicking in the water with her Grandma. Priceless!!
she looks so cute, sitting in that chair waiting for pawpaw.
I love the picture with the yellow hat in the pool!
Post a Comment