2.23.2009

Thanksgiving in February

We got an extra turkey after Thanksgiving and this weekend we decided we needed our freezer back. So, would little Miss Monkey Pants eat the delicious turkey? No.
Did she eat the wonderful mashed potatoes with gravy? No.
Perfectly steamed vegetables? Nope, not even a lick.
What DID she eat????
Well, of course she decided the habanero cranberry relish was what she wanted. She ate about a cup of it before she realized she could dip her cheerios into it to.
Thats my baby :)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's your baby alright! I feel bad for the lady's at her day care this morning!!!
You tell her that Nana wants to see her soon.
XXOO

Larimer said...

I love the look she gives the camera.

Julia's mom said...

She's so serious about it, too. "Sure, Mom, take the video. But watch out later when I have habanero poop!"

Logan Family said...

You know Laurie, that thought never crossed our minds... but yeah... now that you say something... she did NOT sleep well that night. I think she woke up at least 5 times.

Jennifer said...

hello...update your blog, Miss "You-need-to-update-your-blog" Talk about a hypocrit!

Julia's mom said...

Poor Lilly.
So where are the new pics?

Logan Family said...

i know, i know... busy busy, and tired. Oh so tired.