6.03.2009

Birthday Pictures

Here are all the birthday pictures I haven't had a chance to post. We went to Nanny's for the weekend, where the girls saw a frog.
Had fun in the pool
Alex got in some Nanny time
This is Lilly blocking her mouth from the icing. Yes, she refused icing.
This is her after I forced some in her mouth and she realized how delicious icing is.
Birthday cupcakes!
yummy!


This is what Lex looks like when I leave Lilly alone with him for 1 second. Shes just trying to help.

Grandpa and Lilly imitated eachother, which she thought was hysterical


Thank you Aunt Danielle for the fun birthday presents. She clops down the hallway in her princess shoes, talks on her princess phone, while feeding her babies in their own highchair.

For MY birthday, Nathan surprised us with a trip to Charleston. We did some window shopping.

Went for walks

Made a mess at a nice restaurant


Ate breakfast from a rooftop terrace

And this is where I found Lilly's bear at the hotel. Its a good thing I found it before we left!

7 comments:

Larimer said...

Cute.. but I don't get the picture of the drawer?

Larimer said...

So did either of the girls eat their actual cupcake? Isabella keeps talking about her birthday party, and how she's having another one tomorrow. Then when I say she won't, she cries that she wants to be good so she can have her bday party.

Nana Babs said...

Love the shoes!
The Grandpa and Lilly time was so cute. (so glad Grandpa didn't imitate her by getting naked too)
Charleston looked like fun. So glad you saved Mr Bear.

Nana Babs said...

Isabella can have a birthday party when she gets to Nana Babs' house!!!!

Logan Family said...

no comments on my beautifully iced cupcakes?

Laurie said...

The cupcakes were beautiful. But there was a lot of icing, so you know me, most of Julia's did not make it into her hands when I handed her a cupcake.

Michelle it sure looks like you all had fun in Charleston. Does Nathan yet know that there is a beach trip planned? Should we wait until Danielle comes down or say pooey on her?

Nana Babs said...

I was going to comment on the cupcakes, but was waiting till someone else mentioned that they looked like poop on top!