6.01.2009

First day at 'school' (daycare)

Today was Alex's first day of daycare. I know, I am a terrible mother. They said he had a great time, all smiles. Lilly on the other hand.. well she cried. She did say tonight that she wants to go back tomorrow, so we will see how that goes.

Here he is in his kick 'n play, checking everything out.


And, because I haven't posted in a while, here are some random cutsie pics of the kids:




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE THE FISH GLASSES! I want some for me!!

Nana Babs said...

Those are GREAT pictures. You can't be that terrible a mother if your children smile so much!! Or can you...
I dig the glasses, and Alex looks so much bigger/older. Yikes, they grow fast.

Larimer said...

Ohh that Lilly! She makes me giggle. Alexander is so cutsie!

Laurie said...

Aw, does Alex have new friends already?
He was very cute - cuter than his poopy sister - last night!