Another Free Chick-Fil-A day!!!! It was "wear your team logo, get a free sandwich" day! I wore a Gamecocks polo, Nathan a Purdue sweatshirt, Alex wore a Purdue onesie that he had actually grown out of - but we squeezed him in it, and Lilly had an adorable Charlotte Panthers cheerleaders dress on. Sorry you cant tell how cute she was, cause it was really cute!
And this is the neat spoon thing Cousin Laura gave Lex. He didn't quite know how to use it till now. And it is AWESOME! Highly recommend!
8 comments:
The Logan family Loves chick-fil-a!! U guys are always dressing up on free food day :)Thats an awesome spoon 2.
I heart Chick-Fil-A. I too rounded up the kids and pigged out at the local chick-fil-a. de-lish.
I knew you wouldn't miss out on free food....or free anything for that matter :)
At least you all looked good. Nice Job!
Love that spoon thing....
wait. so dennis and I want to get this straight. You "all" (danielle and Patrick too) will do silly things like dress up for free chicken sandwiches from chik-fil-a? seriously? Game on at the next family reunion.
oh yeah... and thanks for the "shout out". I totally feel famous. : )
aw, is that the purdue onesie I gave danielle?? I kept mine after both grew out of it so danielle could have multiple purdue onesies!
ps, how do you find out about all the free food days???
Michelle, did you stop shaving or is that Nathan holding the spoonula?
Post a Comment