9.30.2009

Jen and Michelle go to the Indy Zoo

Jen an I went to the Indy Zoo. Sorry we didn't get too many animals in the pictures, but we did bring 2 monkeys with us :)
Here Amelia is excited and ready to pet some sharks!!!
Lilly is just super cool - and it was really bright out :)

Jen was the only soul brave enough to actually pet a shark. Lilly was the only one to cry about it. I bet this time next year Jen and I will be trying to keep Owen and Lex from jumping in the tank.
Jen, you have the cutest family.
Just look at you and your little sweetheart, adorable
Poor Bradly missed all the fun
Thankfully Jen brought a spare BabyBjorn so Lilly could hitch a ride in the stroller. Shes not a big fan of walking.
The Indy Zoo has a water park, how cool! And of course, Amelia had a blast.
Meanwhile, Lilly picked her butt
Lilly and Amelia were so sweet together, they held hands like little angels
and they ganged up on Lex with some baby torture


This is about all the action the guys had. Sorry.

Lilly, trying to take off with her brother (probably to feed him to the bears)

Come on... look at these cutie-pies!






5 comments:

Larimer said...

Did you guys go to a zoo with no animals?? Where's the pic of Lilly petting the sharks???

Nana Babs said...

I sure hope the hand holding was before the butt picking!
Seriously, those are some awesomely beautiful children.

Laurie said...

They look so cute! I like Lilly's 'no bangs' look. Julia's totally jealous that she did not get to hang out.

Nana Babs said...

Okay, those are real cute, but it is a shame with all your free time now you haven't done anything worth posting since you went to the zoo!!!

Jennifer said...

Michelle TRIED to get Lilly to pet the sharks, but I told her I'd call cps if she got that screaming kid any closer! Poor Michelle will someday have to listen to Lilly say, "Mom YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING COOL!" don't worry, I'll back you up michelle!