12.14.2009

Visit to Nana's

We all went to Nana's last weekend to visit with Uncle Mark and Aunt Sandy. Lilly was so excited, she started spontaneously dancing.

Nana is so awesome, she had a chocolate fountain for use to indulge

I think she liked it
Trip to Christmasville:

Uncle Mark and Aunt Sandy are thinking, "Is he really feeding that baby chili?"
Lex loves his Aunt Sandy
To keep her out of trouble some nice old ladies gave Lilly a candy cane. It worked.
After the long weekend, this is how we found Lilly in bed. We heard her rustling in her room, I guess she really wanted to sleep like a giraffe. She put that costume on all by herself.

2 comments:

Larimer said...

How cute. Her bed looks like a build a bear exploded.

Nana Babs said...

I can't believe you fed that baby chili!!!
Love the chocolate picture and the adorable giraffe one :) That's my Lilly!
XOXO