1.04.2010

Things we did before our vacation

Here are some of the things we did before our 2 week Indiana vacation.
Lilly helped by making her very own pizza for dinner.

She had fun putting all sorts of toppings she doesnt eat one it, and then she ate it!!! I could hardly believe it.

A few weeks ago we had the most BEAUTIFUL day on earth, so we went to the zoo. All the animals were out like I had never seen, it was awesome.
I dont think that was the gorilla who escaped.
Look at that elephant, we could almost touch it!
Alexander liked the turtle.
CHEESE!!!!


4 comments:

Nana Babs said...

A future pizza chef! Have her work on making calzones next.
Love the zoo pics. Wish it was that nice outside now.
Thanks for the updates!!!!!!!!!

Reg said...

super cute!

Larimer said...

Your kids are pretty cute. That Lilly is super silly.

Laurie said...

Wow. Julia wishes she could go make pizzas at Aunt Michelle's. No meat sauce, please!