Our friend Darren gratuated a few weeks ago and of course they had an awesome party. You can see Nathan up top with the kids. They were so horrible he had to let them run around the arena during the ceremony.

So then his parents treated us to a Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives stop: The Varsity. It was delicious!

Later that night the guys got the pig ready for the grill. Whats a party without a pig pickin'?

Of course they had to have some fun with the pig too.

Cant wait!

and Darren did an AWESOME job, that pig was DELICIOUS! It was so good, I have approved Nathan for a smoker purchase- only if it will hold a pig.

THanks for having us! sorry the pic is blurry

Darren about to eat a pigs foot

and Nathan too.

It was also Lillian's birthday, so we had some cupcakes to celebrate that as well.
5 comments:
Did he actually eat that foot? I have to say that pig looks a little scary. I don't think I would eat a pig you cooked. Love you. Sorry.
It was the BEST pig I have ever eaten, ever. Once you get passed the scariness of it, it is just so delicious.
uh, no gettin passed the scariness here!
ditto, that, Jen. Yikes!
Um, I like the pictures of the people!
Post a Comment