I let the girls make their own pizzas, with the rule of "whatever you put on it, you have to eat"
Yep, thats apples on their pizzas- which they ate! Suprisingly, its really good.

Its easier to give them their own pan and have a go at it. Jen had to leave the kitchen a few times during the process (it is SO annoying to see anyone scrape a hole in the dough brushing sauce on)

But no matter what they do, they always come out delicious! Maybe it was the kisses they gave the pizzas before they went into the oven.

bath-time fun
2 comments:
I get just as upset when ISabella mixes her play-do colors. Why do I care if she doesnt??
we miss you too! I love these pictures. They're better than mine.
And yes, Amelia mixed her play doh and I started getting upset until I forced myself to just let it go. She doesn't even care.
Post a Comment