8.12.2010

Fun at EdVenture

Dollar night at EdVenture, Columbia's version of a childrens museum.

They have a mini grocery store and the boys took control of one of the cashier lanes.

2 little angels, if only they were like that when their Mommy's were at a real grocery store.
Lilly the fireman, before some random kid started hitting her. Thats the clientel you get on dollar night.

Remind me to never, EVER let these 2 perform surgery on me.
Mommy and Alexander :)
To end her birthday right, we had her $7 balloon (from when she turned 1) blown up again. I feel like I need to get my $7 out of it.
Yes Grandma, she liked the glasses you sent.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wait, you STILL have the balloon? Other than that wierd little fact, they are totally ADORABLE! Amelia just told me last night that she wanted to see the person who gave her the fairy dust.

Logan Family said...

Like I was going to throw away a $7 balloon!!! Durr!

So, tell me about the fairy dust. How annoying is it yet? Isabella got some too. I feel like I shouldnt be the only suffering with their daughter and the fairy dust. Thankfully it is almost empty!

Jennifer said...

oh, it's no suffering, we can get her to really speed through bath and dressing just to get a little bit of that dust!

Logan Family said...

I am a genius ;)