Alexander went peepee on the potty like a big boy!!! He totally ran into the bathroom, lifted the lid, put the potty seat on himself- I helped with the diaper and setting him on the toilet- and he peed!!! He did it on Thursday (Aug 26th) the first time, then just now, he totally did it again!
I figure this monstro is just buttering me up for the next completly horrible thing he is going to do.
9 comments:
Michelle, I totally cringed at that adoreable little face. He probably has jelly in one hand and something valuable of mine in the other.
That is soooo awesome. What a little man. Baby Patrick has some big shoes to fill in the baby boy cuteness division.
oh yeah, that must mean that YOU are awesome!
I'm going to bring owen over to pee all over your house.
So, how's he been doing? Any poop in toys lately? We would not know because there are no posts in September...
...
...?
Sorry, my laptop is down so I cant put any new posts up. No poopoo in the potty, but yes, he has smeared poop all overhimself recently.
He is such a boy! How's the deck coming?
boring boring.. why is your blog so boring?
Pictures are still cute and fun to look at, but your blog is getting boring!!
Post a Comment