9.19.2010

What we have been up to

Here is a little we have been up to while not updating. Last weekend we were invited to a church-carnival with our neighbors. This is Alexander running away with a centerpiece he stole.
Lilly rocking her lemonaid, balloon, and iceepop- it was a good day
Alexander and his Daddy
Right after I took this he started licking the chicken coop fence. He is so gross.
And this, is Lilly high on sugar.
With the weather so nice we got out the sand water table again. They were angels for all of 2 minutes.
Then Alexander climbed in like a monkey, totally annoying Lilly
Once she covered his head with sand she cheered up

4 comments:

Nana Babs said...

I'm not sure which I like better, the pictures or your comments! I love seeing Lilly pour the sand on the ground!
They are both so dang cute. Hope you can visit soon.
XOXO

Larimer said...

I'm gonna slap him in the face next time I see him. Who licks a chicken coop fence?? Uhhh! Disgusting! Poor Lilly. I'm glad to see she likes her silly bands.

Jennifer said...

Where did your kids get all that hair?? Makes my kids look bald! It definitely makes Alex look like a big boy now! Love him up on the sand table!

Laurie said...

I just know Alexander was wishing he could swim in the coop pool... Eew..
And I love Lilly's outfit and pigtails at the carnival we weren't invited to attend... Hint hint Mindy!