This is when we brought Baby Scarlett home. Nana was there to help with Lilly and Alexander, thank you!!

Lilly completly passed out right before we got home, so this is her welcoming home Scarlett

Monstro was a freak about holding his baby. Its cute, but hes not exactly gentle.

It really is cute.

:)

He is such an angel, I think thats even a halo over him.


The only thing I ever asked Nathan to pick up for me while pregnant is some donuts. He failed completly. Aunt Dell, on the otherhand, MAILED me donuts from the most delicious local donut shop. She even included some orange cookies for the kids. They were very happy. It was the only thing that would quiet Lilly after she woke up from her nap and ralized her Nana had gone home. Thank you Aunt Dell!!!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, Alex is so cute with his little baby sister! What a great little big brother! Is he prepared to beat off her suitors?
Lilly is so going to love dressing up her new little baby doll!!!!
Replaced by doughnuts! Guess it could be worse...
I enjoyed spending time with Lilly and Alex!
Oh no, not replaced. She cried for hours. They just made her feel a little better. Every day she tells me that Nana is coming to visit.
I'm glad to see that Lilly has gotten her use out of that dress. And baby Alex is pretty darn cute. Is he "baby" alex still?A
I was just talking with Brad about Owen being "baby Owen." I have a feeling he will always be "the baby" and "baby Owen."
Post a Comment