11.11.2010

Hospital Pics

Here are some of the pics I took while at the hospital. She is so cute.

Thats Julia's blanket. Scarlett says she is looking forward to getting the one Aunt Dell makes for her ;)
Getting ready for the hospital photo shoot! They got a new photographer, which was AWESOME. Maybe my next post will be some of those pics, you know, months from now.
Nana with her precious bundle
Alexander was all sorts of excited to visit Mommy in the hosiptal and to see the new baby. He LOVES loves LOVES his new baby sister.


The view from my bed. Sure wish I had a clear bucket at home too.
One of her first smiles


Yould think its snowing in there the way they bundle them up!

Getting ready for her first car ride

3 comments:

Larimer said...

Does he love her like Lenny loved that bunny rabbit? and dang it! I totally forgot about that blanket!

Nana Babs said...

All those are great. I love the clear bucket idea...
She looks so tiny in that car seat!
XOXO

Jennifer said...

Doesn't it seem like torture to put them in that car seat rather than holding them? I remember the first time putting them in that thinking me HOLDING them is much safer.