1.10.2011

Snow Day Inside

While the others were outside enjoying the snow, Scarlett and I stayed inside and enjoyed the warmth. She got to play in her future crib.

I even put up the mobile for her to look at
Then Lilly and Alexander joined us.
Aunt Dell, I had no idea Alexander was eating the crib till he ate yours. Now, I see that he had been eating ours all along. What is wrong with him?!
Silly Lilly is so fun!
Would you like a belly massage?
Uh Oh!!!
Alexander liked playing with the mobile too
He did NOT like it when Lilly scooted him aside so she could play with it.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

They are such sweet big siblings! I can't wait to meet her!

Larimer said...

Alex is a MONSTER!!!! When he gets older I'm going to make him move piles of bricks, for no reason other than to get back at him for being such a goober.

Nana Babs said...

Quit picking on Alex. He is just trying to be the alpha male. It just isn't working too well for him.
Give him a kiss for me.