1.26.2011

Crafts!

Since I have been a stay-at-home mom, I hardly ever let the kids do crafts. I know, I am horrible. But Alexander got a Thomas watercolor book from Santa, so I decided to let them paint. He was all excited at first, promised to be good and paint on the paper only.

We had a good 5 minutes of coloring on the paper before the brush found its way onto everything BUT the paper.

He is so proud of himself!

4 comments:

Blake and Erica said...

Those are sooo much fun!! My girls love those, we use Q tips so when they are done you can throw everything away :)

U r sucha good MAMA!!

Nana Babs said...

You better hang it up and ooh and ahh over it.

Anonymous said...

Yay, craft time! I'll send my kids over for art class next time!

Nana Babs said...

Are you guys feeling better yet?