Scarlett turned 5 months! I cannot believe it has been that long already!

She really is a happy baby.

All chunky cheesums

Here is Lilly holding her baby sister. Lilly is so good with Scarlett!!

Random pic of my little man and his Grumpy Bear

Alex snuck outside the other day and this is what I cought him doing. He likes to bury his trains in dirt, leaves, rocks, anything. We have to use the deadbolt now to make sure he doesnt just wonder off!
5 comments:
I'm scrolling through the adoreable pics of Scarlett and Lilly... and then there's monstro being a goober. Now I have to worry about him randomly leaving the house?
apparently I laughed too hard at Jodi and Brooke. Deadbolt or he leaves the house. And he can get into the mudroom now, where we keep the kitty litter. I cought him in there throwing fistfulls of SOILED litter all around the room.
Great smiles on tape! Scarlett is growing so fast.
Time to face facts, Alex is a boy!
LOLOLOL, FISTFULS of crappy cat litter!!!! Owen got out the other day, just after my mother in law checked on him. He was playing in his little playhouse outside just cookin'.
Amelia, never left the house!
Post a Comment