3.29.2011

My Little Man

Okay, Alexander has to be the cutest little boy that ever was. We went to a park near Nana's where he was at his most adorable!!!

He has to bring his Grumpy Bear with him when we go places. Its his best friend - next to his mom :)


He likes to send Grumpy down the slide first, then go after him
Alexander and his Nana :)


Lilly was there too, being cute
Oh, and this is Alexander after he just walked right into my moms pool. Yep, just when I think I want another son, I think again

4 comments:

Nana Babs said...

He is so cute. He has the best little devil personality. I love him all the time, but it is great when he is tired and snuggly.

Larimer said...

he is adoreable! Too bad he's a monster

Nana Babs said...

In that top picture, Alex looks like Frizzle from that CB movie. (not sure if I have the name right-is it Grizzle?)

Jennifer said...

Seriously, I could just eat him up he's so cute!