Jennifer took the family to a vegetable auction in amish country!!! It was AWESOME!
There were actual Amish with their horse and buggy

Me and Scarlett with our new friend, Roger. We went in on some 'lots.'

Amelia is such a beautiful angel!!

Scarlett and I looking around at all the produce.

Doesn't Jen look great!!

We could barely fit all our goodies in the car afterwards.

Missing you already Jen!!!
3 comments:
What fun. Jen does look great, Amelia is beautiful and I see a little bit of Owen-adorable!
Oh Michelley I went there alone on Friday after I got back and felt so lonely! I also accidentally bid on 4 half bushels of peaches on won them! So far I've made two peach pies, peach wine, and peach butter! Oh, and I was asked to cover up next time I went!
I miss you guys so stinking much. I did can fourteen half-pints of peach butter after you left. One is yours for Christmas!
Post a Comment