8.31.2011

More fun with the Littles

Jen lives on the river so all the kids got to go swimming.

:)
Scarlett and I were stuck on the dock

Amelia is Alexanders new best friend

Brad is so lucky
At this point I was happy to be on the dock

Amelia and Alex.... sitting in a tree

Owen is saying that he loves me :)


4 comments:

Nana Babs said...

So adorable. You two sure do make beautiful children, well, not together, oh you know what I mean.

Logan Family said...

Jenn's wearing a 2-piece bathing suit? Brad really is lucky! Those kids are so freeking adoreable!

Jennifer said...

I need all pictures! I was blogging this morning and forgot I didn't take any with you guys! I only had their first school day pics to post. And, I need to print a boatload! I want to put the all the kids in the baby books! Vacations to remember!!!

Laurie said...

Julia keeps asking if we can go see Lilly at Aunt Danielle's house... so I can't let her see all the fun you've been having!