9.03.2011

On the river

We had the BEST time with Jen and her family. Here we are boating together. There are a lot of pics, but they are all so cute I just couldnt resist :)





The bridge is so exciting

Scarlett was having a fit till Aunty Jen rubbed noses with her

Owen loves me :)

Alexander and Amelia were playing around when I kid you not...

he swiped her legs out from under her so she fell on top of him!!! Look out Brad!!

:(

We even got to go tubing












6 comments:

Logan Family said...

I love boat rides with the Little Family!! I'm so envious!!!

Nana Babs said...

I want to go next time!!

Nana Babs said...

What fun all those kids had. (Moms too)
At first glance, the picture of Jen holding Scarlett looks like her heads on backwards. No wonder she is crying.

Jennifer said...

Good thing we went out when we did. It's downright frigid up here now! Also, we received our first ticket on the river from DNR! We were not happy!
We miss you so much though, and wish we could be with you so much more!

Laurie said...

Wow. Those kids in the tube all alone behind the boat? ! !
You are brave. Bet they had a blast!

Nana Babs said...

still on the river....