10.12.2011

Neglected Scarlett

Scarlett turned 9 months, then 10, and now 11 months!! She is getting SO big I can hardly stand it. She has started eating real food with her 4+ teeth. No goldfish yet, those make her gag.


At around 10 months, she 'mastered' crawling. For the longest time she insisted on doing this army-scootch thing. She might just be a sniper in training. Watch out!
A quick 9 months picture before we go to Indiana for eternity



Come on, she is too adorable!

Okay, forgive me, but we were in Indiana during her 10 month birthday and we didnt have the 'official' frame. So, no 10 month picture. I know, I know.

But Scarlett is a cheeky 11 months now, all ready to be 'old baby!' She has started standing, with assistance. She LOVES walking around things like the couch, where she can hold on. She has had 2-3 moments of standing up and staying there for a second or two. So, pretty soon we will have another Logan walker, then runner.


3 comments:

Nana Babs said...

Adorable, she is NOT old Baby!
She is so sweet and she is so good. Easily entertained by Lilly and Alex running around.
XOXO

Jennifer said...

so big??? she's just a tiny wittle bittle baby!!!

Larimer said...

Now I feel bad she didn't get her picture taken!! She's so cutsie!!