10.28.2011

Scarlet turns ONE!!!!

My how time flys! My little baby turned ONE! Shes a whole year old already. I feel like I just had her. :( Here she is all dressed up for the childrens museum 'toddler morning.'
That night everyone went to Boo at the Zoo to celebrate and have lots of fun!
My little goldfish, she is such a cutie


Alexander learned VERY quickly how to scam 2 pieces of candy from each stop. He would go to the first person, then give a 'I don't understand cause I am so little' look to the other person. I kid you not, he would stand there with his bag open till they gave him more. And they always did. 

What a lot of kids we have all together






There was even a dancy party. The girls were ruthless, like a scene from Mean Girls. They ruled the dance floor with all the other kids trying to dance with them.
And of course the bubble party


5 comments:

Nana Babs said...

I can't believe how cute they all are. What fun.
Alex is just practicing on how to get away with stuff from you too.
How can we have a bubble party at Nana's house?

Larimer said...

Why is your zoo so much cooler than our zoo? A bubble party? Those kids are too adoreable... and Alex is as well.

Jennifer said...

What the fricking frick??? Marshmallows, bubbles, candy? That's the best halloween ever!

Jennifer said...

Yeah, she turned one like a month ago! Danielle has pics up before you. Get on it woman!

Laurie said...

I love the pics! Especially the last one, of Lilly, like from a magazine. :)