2.12.2008

the cheeky cousins go to the zoo

the cheeky cousins went to the zoo on monday and we had the BEST time ever. there are a lot of pictures, and we had a lot of fun.

first lilly saw the bird show, where she kept watching them fly over her headthen her favorite person in whole wide world showed up
then they played in the woods

then julia played in lillys stroller then they played on a bench, where julia showed off all her abercrombie poses.


lilly posed as a chunk-o baby

lilly also watched her FPWWW (favorite person in the whole wide world)

then julia played with a plant
they posed next to a pretty pot with lots of flowers

some of the flowers got squished
some got worn
lots of them got poked at
some even got eaten
we all had a really good time

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute together. I don't see many animals except Lilly and Julia!!
I wonder if Isabella could go to the zoo at home in February without a jacket (or snow pants or mittens or a hat)?

Logan Family said...

i post all those pics and all i get is one comment!

well, happy valentines day.

Larimer said...

So, Julia poses for Abercrombie, and Lilly poses for Lane Bryant. Funny. Cutsie pics.

Jennifer said...

I like the picture of her eating it. Is she that chunky on mommy-milk?

Logan Family said...

well, she eats regular food too. but yes, lots of mommy milk.

Julia's mom said...

We did have fun! We saw zebras and the giraffes on our way to the gardens, but no other animals.
Michelle, remember we need to swap pictures - I think you have lots of cute ones I need. !